Posted by iPod Touch | Posted in | Posted on Thursday, January 24, 2008
You can now make the $20 Apps work with your iPod Touch for free. All you have to do is follow the simple steps below.
1. Install SSH viewing my guide here.
2. SSH into your iPod Touch.
3. Navigate to /System/Library/CoreServices
4. Double-click Springboard.app
5. Rename the file N45AP.plist to blank.plist
6. Rename M68AP.plist to N45AP.plist
7. Reboot your iPod Touch!
Now you can play with the wiggly icons and enjoy your iPod Touch 1.1.3 jailbreaked edition!